Membership
Cool Links
Keep TEW Alive!

SaturdaySundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFriday
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HaleStorm87

re: ESO Addons

In the past in WoW I wrote an helpful guide for "necessary" (in my opinion) addons.
Here with the use of addons, we can fill in the caps of changes that either the developers don't have plans of doing or in process.

How to setup Addons: (taken from Mitho's taken post How do I install an addon? lol)

1. Navigate to your ESO documents directory
    • Windows Users: C:\Users\'Username'\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\'version' (this case 'live')\
    • Mac Users: ~/Documents/Elder Scrolls Online/'version' (this case 'live')/
  2. Open the folder 'Addons'. If it doesn't exist, create it.
  3. Extract the addon folder into the 'Addons' folder.
  4. Start ESO and log onto the character screen.
  5. Click the 'Add-Ons' button.
  6. Enable/disable your addons.

Addons:

ESOhead Addon - With comes a new game, database sites like Zam's need our help as players to provide them with data with quests, drops, etc. Mitho has posted this app on his ESOHead! post. Instructions are listed on this page.

Subtitles - Until the developers finally add subtitles to the game, we will be depended on addons like this one. This mod is discontinued, but is added to Wykkyds Framework

Wykkyd's Framework - Package addon with that provides bundled, streamlined functionality designed to support the operation of other addons. List of features on the addon page. If you can't find the dialog options, it is listed below in the 'Main Menu' > 'Interface' > 'WYKKYD' menu. As of the last beta, not every dialog will be tracked. I mentioned to the addon author if there can be text formatting in the future like center justification and text size.Dialog options

Mult-Quest Tracker - Another feature I was missing when playing beta. When I quest, I get as many quests as possible in the same area. However currently, you can only track on at a time. This will allow you to track more than one. Below is a screenshot of the addon. Currently there is no option to remove the background color. Hopefully the addon author adds the option down the road. Multi-quest tracker

Unity Raid Frame - I have not seen the raid frames yet, however this UI makes it look organized and well kept. 

Thats it for now. Coming this beta, I'll plan on testing these addons and check out future ones as well.

HaleStorm87

re: ESO Addons

Updated with screenshots.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Eternal Watch Forum Index -> TESO Addons All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: