Membership
Cool Links
Keep TEW Alive!

FridaySaturdaySundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursday
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Eternal Watch Forum Index -> TESO - Event Scheduling Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What guild event would you like to see next?
Movie Night!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Karaoke Night!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Scavenger Hunt!
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
TESO Quiz Night (test your TES lore!)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Other (please explain...)
83%
 83%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 6

Mithoron
Guild Founder

re: So what events do you want?

Last month I had to cancel movie night because of no interest.  This month I held the Scavenger Hunt which, although only five people participated, was a blast and I would hope if we have another one in the future more will participate.  Even raids have not happened yet due to apparent lack of interest in numbers as the game has settled out and a lot of people are not as "gung-ho" as before.

But I am trying to keep some momentum in the guild going, so what event would you like to see next?

Retired:

Dragon Nest - Mithoronette (60 Spirit Dancer), Mithoronett (60 Soul Eater)
Star Wars the Old Republic - Mithoron (50 Sith Sorcerer)
Rift, Keenblade - Mithoronette (50 Riftstalker)
World of Warcraft, Icecrown - Darkmithoron (80 Deathknight), Mithoronakon (82 elemental Shaman), Mithoronakei (80 Resto Shaman)
Age of Conan, Wiccana - Mithoronette (80 Herald of Xotli)
Aion, Triniel - Mithoron (40 Spiritmaster)
Lineage 2, Seighart - Ladymithoron (55 Phantom Summoner), Wraithmithoron (50 Spellhowler)
Asheron's Call II OLD: Wraithmithoron (58 Zealot), Mithoron (55 Invoker), Deldharn (60 Clawbearer)
Ahseron's Call II NEW: Mithoronette (46 Zealot)
Asheron's Call I, Harvestgain - Mithoron (100 Battlemage)    

Croyd:
...this is not a democracy. It's a Mithocracy!
Valudshen

Other: I would love more PVP with the guild.  

Llyww

Other:

Guild PvP on a active campaign and maybe another shot at Skyshards in Frontier that are underground and behind mile walls.

Also maybe look into the responses of folks who wish to run trials/raids and see if a raid leader can match up his/her time availabilities with the most available time slot for guildies.

Shao The Sea Hog

Llyww wrote:

Other:

Guild PvP on a active campaign and maybe another shot at Skyshards in Frontier that are underground and behind mile walls.

Also maybe look into the responses of folks who wish to run trials/raids and see if a raid leader can match up his/her time availabilities with the most available time slot for guildies.

A mini raid just to get folks to bond together like a mini raid on craglorn just going around killing anything. It would benefit the VRs a lot via xps and provide everyone the practice to play with friends.  If you are a tank and need to practice, for example, open raids like this is a non-stress way to do it. The map is large enough that you can choose what opponents/burial sites/ or whatever to suit our guild group size. Nothing serious at first but we can always ramp it up and go for skyshards in that zone.

Syrex
Officer

I am all for new things. I want to run Trials, but not enough interest is there. But, like someone just said, we can run rampant over Craglorn as a group for a few hours if people wanted to do that. I am game.

Lately though all I been doing I logging in and training my horse and checking on research. Work has been busy and what I have for free time has gone to LoA and family/relaxation.

Plus...I would actually like to see what the whole guild wants to do. People need to come to the site and express their interest.

Syrex v12 Vampiric Nightblade Dw/Bow/1H & Shield. Lvl 42 Clothing My Build

Syris Level 22 Dragonknight 1H & Shield

One Ring to rule them all, One ring to find them; One ring to bring them all

and in the darkness bind them!

My Facebook

Mithoron
Guild Founder

In regards to the PVP runs, I've been hoping some of our more avid PVP'ers would do those.  Personally, I'm not a PVP'er, and although I am happy to run a few Cyrodil Skyshard runs and participate in any PVP we come across, to actively do it is like pulling teeth, LOL.

Like Syrex, summers are bad for me.  Work has been stressful and by the time I get home I have little time to decompress before I go to bed (4am comes early).  Weekends I'm catching up on everything else, so hoping Fall brings back some normalcy to my schedule...

Retired:

World of Warcraft, Icecrown - Darkmithoron (80 Deathknight), Mithoronakon (82 elemental Shaman), Mithoronakei (80 Resto Shaman)
Lineage 2, Seighart - Ladymithoron (55 Phantom Summoner), Wraithmithoron (50 Spellhowler)
Asheron's Call II OLD: Wraithmithoron (58 Zealot), Mithoron (55 Invoker), Deldharn (60 Clawbearer)

Croyd:
Valudshen

Running Craglorn for xp would be fantastic too! I really wanna level.

Alabyn Tsuga

I think all the events are great ideas, and I'm especially for raiding.  But, the times and days are off for me.  I'm PST, and Mon/Tue days off.  I've not complained because I know this is an EST guild, and most people don't work weekends.  Since you asked, that's the only thing holding me back from events.  

Sadly, I was 1 hour late for the hunt.

Hamfast58

I picked "Other"...

I would try to go along with a Craglorn Zerg but that limits the events to the VR1+ folks, that leaves my wife out...

PvP Events do not interest me in the slightest, a shard run on a safe campaign would be ok, but I am not into PvP at all, so PvP events leave out the folks like me that have no desire to PvP

Finally, I am falling asleep and my mind is about blank... so I reserve the right to advise and extend my remarks

I took an unexpected break from the game for the past couple of weeks, things got a bit hectic at home and my interest has been waning tbh. I've got a pretty busy weekend planned, but I plan to return to action come Monday. 

All that said, I'd love to get some raids going. I know we aren't trial-ready yet due to lack of interest, but I'd be all in for running some 4 mans through Craglorn or running some co-ordinated PvP. Getting the guild mobilized and active together would be great. I still think the server issues during the shard runs in Cyrodiil were killer, as we had good turnout and it probably turned some people off. We just need to re-energize the guild mates.

Blacksmithing Lvl 50 (all motifs available)
6 or more Traits researched:
Daggers - All Heavy Armor

Woodworking Lvl 39 (all motifs available)
Traits Researched:
Bows - 8 Traits
Healing Staff - 8 Traits
Shields - 7 Traits

Clothing Lvl 50 (all motifs available)
6 or more Traits researched:
All medium armor but Belt (4 traits)

Enchanting Lvl 35 (Vet rank 9 glyphs)
Provisioning Lvl 50 (All blue Vet 5 recipes)
Alchemy Lvl 50
Lorbol
Officer

Running Craglorn for xp sounds good for me.

Well, if people are wanting to do Craglorn, somebody other than I need to organize it...don't think a level 37-ish would last long 

Retired:

Croyd:
SyldreaNitesong

I'm game for about anything.  I'll do PvP, but would like a big enough group to make sure I don't get dropped 5 minutes into the frontier.

Adding another thought; what about setting some time aside to help level some of the members main toons that aren't VR yet?  There are many of us that do that now at a time of request basis, but what about making it kind of an event?  Higher levels could help run area bosses and public dungeons so the others can get the XP and Skill Points.

Now that I think about it, probably wouldn't work as people's toons will be at different levels.  But I'll leave it posted as something to chew on.

ESOSecret

Mithoron wrote:

Well, if people are wanting to do Craglorn, somebody other than I need to organize it...don't think a level 37-ish would last long 

Hehe.

You can't even get into Craglorn until you are VR1.

XP Grind in Craglorn would be hard as a group unless you get started at a low population time. The Grind bosses fill up REAL quick. But they are AWESOME XP. VR1-2: 8850XP and VR3-4: 22800XP. Don't know about higher levels. VR2 takes forever it seems but VR3 and 4 go by FAST.

Secret Sentinel (VR2 Bretton Templar) *MAIN*: Alchemist(3 Agent)- Done
Secret Sentinal (28 Bretton Templar) : Clothier(VR10) and Smithy(VR10)
The Burning Secret (20 Dunmer Dragonknight): Enchanter
Feather (VR4 Bosmer Vampire Nightblade): Woodworker(VR10)
Secret Sage (17 Altmer Sorcerer): Provisionier(Done - Need Recipes)
Secret Guardian (21 Imperial Nightblade): Awesome Tanking
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Eternal Watch Forum Index -> TESO - Event Scheduling Board All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: